Introducing DACAMERA memberships!
Brand new for the 20/21 season, become a DACAMERA member!
Support DACAMERA and enjoy benefits specifically designed for these days of virtual concert going, Zoom gatherings and social distancing! Join us at one-of-a-kind events, where we’ll gather with artists, chat, raise a glass and enjoy the music. Choose the level that works for you, and become a member today. Once live concerts kick back in, the benefits follow you, and give you exclusive priority access to the best seats before tickets go on sale to the public.
Of course, we welcome your support in any amount! Make a donation here.
Membership Levels and Benefits
$100 Basic Membership
- Access to one virtual gathering preceding a fall virtual event – including that night’s performer! Our final member event of the fall is with Etienne Charles on November 28.
- Extended “view on demand” access to link for fall virtual events
- Automatically receive links to watch all DACAMERA virtual events
- Pre-sale access to tickets for all DACAMERA venues in advance of the general public
- Access to all virtual gatherings with the artists preceding fall online events: saxophonist Miguel Zenón, pianist Conrad Tao, clarinetist Anthony McGill and trumpeter Etienne Charles.
- Recognition on DACAMERA’s web site and in printed programs
- Discounts on all single ticket purchases
- DACAMERA merchandise coupon
- Exchange privileges – Can’t make it to a concert? Exchange for another event at no cost
- Plus benefits associated with the $100 level
- Invitations to exclusive member events and receptions including a members-only livestream concert featuring the DACAMERA Young Artists with a pre-concert reception hosted by the Young Artists
- Wild cards – two free tickets to any concert when they resume
- Complimentary self-parking passes at the Alley Theatre Parking Garage and Hobby Garage for all DACAMERA concerts in the Theater District
- Two VIP beverage coupons
- Plus benefits associated with the $250 level
All benefits expire on June 30, 2021. Membership contributions are tax deductible, to the extent allowed by law, in the following amounts: Basic ($100), Performer ($250), Improviser ($316), Composer ($856), Ensemble ($2,316).
We know that membership is new for DACAMERA and that you may have questions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-524-5050.